If you have forgotten your Huawei ID password and are unable to access the phone’s features, then this guide will help you reset it. The process of resetting your Huawei ID password is very simple and takes less than 10 minutes. In this post, you are going to learn how to reset huawei id password.
Reset Huawei Id Password
Below we mentioned the steps so you can reset your Huawei id password:
- Open your Huawei mobile application and then click on the ‘more’ tab.
- Click on ‘Settings’ in the upper-right corner of your screen, or tap it if you’re using a phone with a touch-screen display.
- Scroll down to find “Password” and tap it
- Next, click on the “More” tab. Then choose “Settings”. Now select “Accounts & Sync.”
- After that, click on the ‘Accounts & Sync’ tab and then select ‘Add an account.
- You will be requested to add your account details.
Choose the type of account you want to reset.
Now that you have added your account, you will be asked to select the type of account you want to add. Enter your email address and password here if it is a Gmail or Microsoft account.
If it is an old phone number (i.e., before 2017), then click on the “Add Other” button next to “New Phone Number.” In this case, Huawei will ask for permission from the person who owns this phone number before adding it to their system. So that they remember how many times they’ve used it over time so far. in order not to waste more time trying different combinations, they finally find one which works correctly. Without having trouble calling someone else back due lack of proper memory space allocated within each device’s internal storage space available at all times during operationally normal conditions.
However, when something goes wrong with one particular model due to a lack of sufficient storage capacity available inside its casing. Then there may only be room left over after filling up all other requirements, such as making sure everything else gets done properly too.
Add your account details.
- You will be asked to enter your email address.
- You will be asked to enter your password.
- Click on the forgotten password
- You will be asked to enter a security question (e.g., “What is the name of my son’s dog?”)
- If you do not wish to use a security question, you can choose not to answer this step.
- It will direct you to a page where you can reset your Huawei password.
- Enter your email address in the field provided for it, and then click on the ‘Reset Password’ button to reset your password.
- They will send you a code on your mobile phone number or another email address that you attached to this account.
- Enter the code
- After entering otp they will direct to you the reset password page. Here you can enter new id password.
You can now use your phone as usual. You can access all apps and data, including the contacts and messages in your phone book. You can also sign in to your Huawei account on other devices so that you can access your photos and videos from previous phones too!
We hope you have enjoyed reading this article and that it helped you learn how to reset your Huawei ID password.