Dessert is not necessarily a treat with a lot of sugar in it. Those who try to keep their weight in check and choose a healthy diet prefer other sweets. And even without sugar, dessert can be very tasty and sweet.
A simple recipe for oatmeal cookies with dried apricots
Oatmeal cookies, if you take the “right” products for its preparation, can be included in a diet diet without fear of gaining excess weight. In the composition will not be wheat flour and sugar – those ingredients that make desserts caloric. And the sweetness of the cookies will give the apricots and honey.
- 300 g of oat flakes,
- 100 g dried apricots,
- 100 ml of liquid honey,
- 1 tsp. cinnamon.
How to prepare?
- Soak dried apricots in boiling water and leave for 10-15 minutes in warm water. Finely chop the dried fruit.
- Grind oat flakes in a coffee grinder.
- Combine all the products in a bowl and knead the dough. Form the paste into small dough balls. Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Cook cookies in an oven at 180 °C (356°F) for about half an hour. For a more detailed recipe, see the Yagupov Gennady.
Brownies are a delicious dessert with a delicate texture. The recipe necessarily adds chocolate, which makes the brownies sweet. Therefore, it is quite possible to do without sugar when making it.
Try making chocolate brownies with avocado. The buttery fruit will make the texture of the brownie even softer and more tender. And the coconut oil in the composition will give the dessert a rich flavor.
- 150-200 g of bitter chocolate,
- 100 g flour,
- 3 eggs,
- 20g coconut oil,
- 1 tsp. vanilla,
- 2 tablespoons each of cocoa and honey,
- A handful of peeled walnuts.
How to prepare?
- Chop the walnuts into crumbs.
- Break the chocolate into slices. Put it together with the coconut oil in a saucepan. Melt the mixture in a water bath.
- Mash the avocado to a smooth texture with a blender.
- In a deep bowl, combine the mashed avocado, melted chocolate, honey, vanilla and eggs. Beat the mixture with a mixer. Gradually add flour and cocoa to make a thin dough. Gently work in nuts with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into a rectangular mold. Bake the brownies at 200 °C (392°F) for approx 15-20 minutes. When the biscuit has cooled a little, you can cut it into small rectangular cakes.
Sorbet is the best alternative to dairy ice cream, a rather caloric dessert. It contains only berries and fruits, which make the dessert sweet. Sorbet will become a full-fledged dessert, and addition to any sweet dish (waffles, pancakes, cakes).
Try making a delicious sorbet based on sweet strawberries and raspberries. You can modify the recipe by introducing other fruits as well. By mixing flavors in this way, you will make a “new” sorbet each time.
- 200 g each of strawberries and raspberries,
- 150-200 ml of natural strawberry compote,
- 3-5 leaves of mint,
- quarter of a lime.
How to prepare?
- Squeeze the juice from the lime.
- Purée the berries together with the mint leaves in a blender until smooth.
- Stir in the compote and lime juice. Put it into a plastic container, and leave in the freezer for 1-2 hours. Then mix well with a spoon or a blender. Leave the sorbet in the cold for 2-3 hours.
A simple recipe for peach cobbler
Sweet pie as a delicious dessert is not necessarily a “complicated” recipe. You can make a sweet dish without pre-baking the flour and sugar crusts. Let the nuts and dried fruits form the basis of the pie. They, combined with peaches, will give a pleasant sweetness to the dessert. And this is despite the fact that there will be no sugar in the composition at all.
- 200 g prunes,
- 100 g of coconut shavings,
- 100 ml of natural yogurt,
- 50 g peeled walnuts,
- 6 pcs. peaches,
- 2 Tbsp. honey,
How to make?
- Grind nuts, prunes and coconut with a blender. The resulting plastic mass distribute on the bottom and walls of a round form. Put the base in the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
- To prepare the filling, purée the avocado pulp and peaches. Add honey and yoghurt to the mass and mix well.
- When ready, spread the filling on a base that has already set. Cover the cake and put it in the freezer for an hour.
Chickpea cookies for dessert
There are delicious recipes for cookies that do not contain any flour or sugar. A delicious dessert for those who gradually reduce the consumption of sweets, but do not mind indulging themselves with delicious. Try making the original chickpea cookies. It turns out very hearty and may well be your snack for the day.
- 200 g chickpeas,
- 100 ml of cooking almond butter,
- 50g of dark chocolate,
- 2 tbsp. honey,
- 2 tsp. vanilla,
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder.
How to make?
- Boil the chickpeas, checking the instructions on the package. To speed up cooking time, it is better to soak the beans in cold water overnight.
- Coarsely grate chocolate.
- Ready chickpeas, which have already cooled, together with butter, honey, vanilla and baking powder, grind with a blender. Add chocolate to the mass and mix it.
- Spread the dough on a baking sheet greased with butter. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 ° C. Take out of the oven, leave for half an hour. Then cut into small rectangles.