No matter what kind of product or service you see, you can do nothing without an enthusiastic, competent, and solid team. The question is: “How to manage a huge team consisting of hundreds of employees?”. Luckily, you can make use of employee survey software to make that task much simpler.
Why should you gather feedback from your team?
- That’s the most effective tool for communication when your company is really large.
- Your team will feel that you acknowledge their ideas, opinions, and initiative.
- Such online surveys serve as team building.
- You will learn about problems and obstacles your team is currently facing or may encounter in the future.
- You will receive lots of new ideas about how your company can prosper.
- You will definitely become a much better leader.
Which PPC B2B lead generation software to use for managing employee feedback?
- This product is a number one option for anyone interested in online survey software: due to its versatility, you can apply it both for communication with your team and for online interaction with potential and standing clients. It will help you create a quiz of any length or complexity, convey it to respondents by a bunch of comfortable means, and thoroughly analyze the results at minimum effort and time expense.
- This product guarantees that your quiz or survey will be read by all of your employees — it will not get lost or ignored. At the same time, it guarantees fast speed — it will take your team just a few minutes to fill in and it will take you no more than a few minutes to process their answers.
- It is a talent development system, which includes surveys for boosting employee engagement and productivity. An HR or manager has the opportunity to choose whether to use any ready questions from the library or to create a customized survey.
- It allows building customizable quizzes and sending them to selected groups of employees. In their surveys, you will also see such lines as “Goals” and “Tasks” so that you learn about the ambitions of every team member.
- Its creators promise to provide you with meaningful information, i.e. inform you about the deepest ideas and opinions of your staff. However, this platform can also serve as an efficient mentoring tool.
- It is intended for sending surveys via email. As for special features, you and your staff can use all sorts of emojis to make communication more lively and effective.
- This product with a polling feature allows users to collect feedback about initiatives and projects, as well as run weekly surveys and form informative reports on this basis.
- This platform is designed for supporting high team performance. Using it, you can both send out and collect surveys and just track how your employees are feeling at the moment. It will also come in handy when you need to introduce new staff members.
- It is meant for mobile use in the first place, which contributes both to user experience and high performance.
If you ask about our personal opinion, we would vote for Marquiz. It will both help you stay in tune with your team’s initiatives and will boost your conversion due to customizable customer quizzes.
Another great tool for employee feedback is SurveyMonkey. With its user-friendly interface and powerful analytics, SurveyMonkey can help you easily create and distribute employee surveys, and then quickly analyze the results. Plus, SurveyMonkey offers a wide range of question types and customization options, so you can tailor your survey to fit your specific needs. And if you’re looking for even more advanced features, SurveyMonkey also offers a range of paid plans that include additional features like custom branding, team collaboration, and advanced reporting. So whether you’re looking to measure employee satisfaction, gather feedback on specific projects or initiatives, or just get a better sense of how your team is feeling, SurveyMonkey is a great option to consider.